The health and wellness of our team and guests is our number one priority, and we’re following the below safety and sanitation guidelines from the state and health organizations to provide an inviting space during this time.
- Our employees will be given masks and gloves to wear. Masks will be worn at all times, and gloves will be changed regularly.
- We will screen employee’s health and temperatures at the start of every shift.
- Parties will be seated at tables six feet apart, and groups will be limited to a maximum of eight people.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the restaurant for guests to use.
- Our all-day menu can be viewed on Brezza Cucina’s website here.
- Servers will provide guests with a laminated QR code, which will direct them to the online menu when scanned using their smartphone’s camera.
- All silverware will be pre-rolled.
- Dining chairs and tables will be sanitized between all seatings.
- We will operate as a cashless restaurant until further notice.